Grant Beacon is partnering with Denver Public Health to offer in-school immunizations to students at Denver Public Schools in order to ensure your child has a healthy school year.
Next in-school immunization clinic date: October 10th
About the In-School Immunization Program:
- One signed consent form allows your child to participate in any In-School Immunization Program clinic during the school year
- With a completed consent, your child will receive any appropriate/needed vaccines if they are not up-to-date, so please make sure the school nurse has your child’s most up-to-date record
- Please make sure your child has eaten breakfast before coming to school on the clinic date
- It’s not too late to sign up! Consent forms are available in the main office or nurses’ office, or you can go to DenverPublicHealth.org/ISIP for a consent form your child can bring to school on the day of the clinic
- If you have signed a consent form, but no longer want to participate in the immunization program, please let us know
Questions about the In-School Immunization Program? Call (303) 602-3688.