Grant Beacon Middle School is partnering with Denver Public Health to offer in-school immunizations to students.
This program helps ensure your child has a healthy school year.
We would like to remind you of the next Denver’s In-School Immunization Program clinic on April 15th.
About the In-School Immunization Program:
· One signed consent form allows your child to participate in any In-School Immunization Program clinic during the school year
· With a completed consent, your child will receive any appropriate/needed vaccines if they are not up-to-date, so please make sure the school nurse has your child’s most up-to-date record
· Please make sure your child has eaten breakfast before coming to school on the clinic date
· It’s not too late to sign up! Consent forms are available in the main office or nurses’ office, or you can go to www.DenverPublicHealth.org/ISIP for a consent form your child can bring to school on the day of the clinic
· If you have signed a consent form, but no longer want to participate in the immunization program, please let us know
Questions? Contact the In-School Immunization Program at (303) 602-3688.